- Stay away from the paparazzi. (Though most of the towns will be low key.)
- Don’t bring attention to yourself/make a scene.
- Cheap motels are your friends.
- Don’t use your credit cards, those can be traced and your parents/managers will figure out where you were at last.
- Try your hardest to blend in.
- Fans will blow your cover, so try your best to avoid them, it might ruin your reputation but it won’t ruin your road trip. (If it comes down to it and you can’t escape, beg them not to tell anyone where they saw you.)
- Disposable phone’s = no way for your parents/management to track you down.